ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Geoff Clitheroe <g.clithe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using ivy publish artifacts to nexus repo
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 05:54:42 GMT
Hi,

I haven't tried to publish like you describe (we do it locally to disk
first, then rsync the repo) but the credentials in your xml fragment apply
to the ivy:configure element and are used if your settings file is being
fetched from a URL.  I think to provide credentials for publishing you would
apply them to the resover you call during the publish.

Cheers,
Geoff