ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Joshua Tharp <joshua-th...@alumni.calpoly.edu>
Subject Re: Looking for jboss-javaee.jar
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 15:21:36 GMT
(cross-posted to ivyroundup)

You're welcome to what I've got. It's not complete yet (so far it is focused
on JMS), and like I said before, I haven't been successful in identifying
all of the dependent module versions. Also, I was having difficulties
getting the transitive dependencies to work properly...

packager.xml - Caution, this is for JDK6 and the download is large...
=================
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
    Copyright 2009 Joshua Tharp

    Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may
    not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain
    a copy of the License at

WITHOUT
    WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
    License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations
    under the License.
-->
<packager-module rev="$Id: $">
  <property name="name" value="jboss" />
  <property name="revision" value="${ivy.packager.revision}"/>
  <property name="archive" value="${name}-${revision}"/>

  <resource
      url="http://downloads.sourceforge.net/jboss/${archive}-jdk6.zip"
      sha1="fb4ed4d7cb80a1cec5671f9e4611e5e94ae34f33">
    <include name="${archive}/client/*.jar" />
  </resource>

  <build>
    <move todir="artifacts/jars">
      <fileset
          dir="archive/${archive}/client"
          includes="*.jar" />
    </move>
  </build>
</packager-module>

ivy.xml
==================
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
    Copyright 2009 Joshua Tharp

    Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may
    not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain
    a copy of the License at

WITHOUT
    WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
    License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations
    under the License.
-->
<ivy-module rev="$Id: $">
  <info publication="20090224043700">
      <description>The JBoss client jar files.</description>
  </info>

  <configurations>
    <conf name="core" />
    <conf