ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Easterling, Tyler" <tyler.easterl...@hp.com>
Subject IvyDE Release Schedule
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 19:03:03 GMT

I've been using the IvyDE beta in my development environment for some time, generally speaking
I'm happy with the plug-in.. Thanks for all your hard work.  Wait for it, here comes the complaint.
:) The quirks in the beta had been giving me trouble for some time so I updated to the latest
top of tree build.  No issues so far, in fact it seems rock solid, and that got me to wondering
why beta1 is still the latest release.  Any ideas when a general release of IvyDE, or at least
an RC, will be made available?

Thanks,
Tyler