ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Giridharan Kesavan" <gkesa...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject using ivy for resolving findbugs-1.3.8
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 14:04:20 GMT
Hi

I'm trying to get this findbugs dependency resolved using ivy.
And I want to use findbugs-1.3.8 and see that its available through com.google.code.findbugs
http://www.mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.google.code.findbugs

IVY  is able to resolve findbugs-1.3.8 but when It tries to resolve bcel-1.3.8 (which is a
transient dependency for findbugs-1.3.8) it fails with the following error
"
ERROR:    maven2: bad module name found in http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/google/code/findbugs/bcel/1.3.8/bcel-1.3.8.pom:
expected='bcel found='findbugs'  "

This is what I have in my ivy.xml file for resolving bcel

<dependency org="com.google.code.findbugs"
      name="bcel"
      rev="1.3.8"
      conf="findbugs"/>

Please help me resolving this