ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: IvyDE: cannot resolve "+" dependency
Date Sat, 09 May 2009 08:38:55 GMT

Le 8 mai 09 à 14:51, Marc Logemann a écrit :

> hmm, tried to put a screenshot in the email but it seems they get
> removed. Here the screenshot:
>
> http://www.logentis.de/_bitmaps/ivy_problem.jpg

I trust you saying that it doesn't work. My problem here is that I
cannot reproduce it, range version with "+" works. But in your use
case it doesn't in Eclipse. So could you give more info about how the
project is resolved in both Ant and Eclipse ? Which version of Ivy and
IvyDE is installed in Eclipse ?

Nicolas