ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: vfs dav/http resolver
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 19:00:27 GMT

Setting the m2compatible flag to "false" on your ibiblio resolver should to the trick.
Cfr http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/2.1.0-rc1/resolver/ibiblio.html

regards,
Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: kaygee <kaygee@gmail.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 7:55:09 PM
Subject: Re: vfs dav/http resolver

Sorry to reply to myself... but after reading some other posts I see that the
ibilio resolver may also work for my purposes. However it appears that the
ibilio resolver pattern accesses the repository in a different way than the
svn publisher even though they appear the same to me.

The SVN install creates the following.

http://192.168.0.104/svn/ivy/internal/com.kaygee/Fake-DataGraph/5/

but the ibilio resolver attempts the following.

http://192.168.0.104/svn/ivy/internal/com/kaygee/Fake-DataGraph/5/

I believe that the com.kaygee is coming from the ivy.xml info tag which is
as follows.

<info organisation="com.kaygee" module="depends"/>

Here's my resolvers...

<svn name="ivysvn" userName="${svn.user.name}"
userPassword="${svn.user.password}"
repositoryRoot="http://192.168.0.104/svn" >
<ivy pattern="ivy/internal/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/ivy.xml" />
<artifact
pattern="ivy/internal/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact].[ext]"
/>
</svn>

<ibiblio name="svn.repo" m2compatible="true" usepoms="false"
root="${svn.repo}"
pattern="ivy/internal/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact].[ext]">
</ibiblio>

I apologize for my ineptitude. :)

kg