ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Gann <kay...@gmail.com>
Subject vfs dav/http resolver
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 16:35:01 GMT
I'm using the svn resolver to install libraries and dav to advertise them,
but I'd like to try the vfs resolver in projects to retrieve the libraries
so I don't require people add the ivysvn libs to their Ant library. I've
noticed that in the ivy.jar I have (2.1.0-rc1) the http provider is
commented out... is the vfs http resolver available?

    <!--
    <provider
class-name="org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.http.HttpFileProvider">
        <scheme name="http"/>
        <if-available
class-name="org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient"/>
    </provider>
    -->