ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Laun Thomas (CI/TMP)" <Thomas.L...@de.bosch.com>
Subject Re: Cache not updated
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 10:48:08 GMT
Thanks for the answers. Unfortunately, the problem persists.

I tried to use the same settings as suggested below (update=true, forcedeliver=true and publishivy=true).
I also checked the publication date in the ivy.xml file in the repository as suggested. It
is updated correctly.

This is my publish task:

<ivy:publish
    resolver="local"
    artifactspattern="dist/[artifact]-[revision](-[classifier]).[ext]"
    overwrite="true"
    forcedeliver="true"
    update="true"
    publishivy="true"/>

The build script that is retrieving the artifact:

<target name="default"/>
    <ivy:configure file="../ivysettings.xml" override="true" />
    <ivy:retrieve
        conf="all"
        pattern="${basedir}/build/lib/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"
        sync="yes"
        type="jar"/>
</target>

The Ivy file of the application. The dependency is set to changing:

<ivy-module version="2.0" xmlns:e="http://ant.apache.org/ivy/extra">
    <info organisation="com.acme" module="application" revision="1.0-4711"/>
    <configurations>
        <conf name="all" description="All artefacts" />
        <conf name="master" visibility="public" description="only published artifacts"/>
    </configurations>
    <dependencies>
        <dependency org="com.acme" name="library" rev="1.0-+" changing="true"/>
    </dependencies>
</ivy-module>

The ivy settings shared between library and application:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ivysettings>
    <resolvers>
        <filesystem name="local" checkmodified="true" changingPattern=".*">
            <artifact pattern="${user.home}/.ivy2/localRepo/[module]/[artifact]-[revision](-[classifier]).[ext]"/>
        </filesystem>
    </resolvers>
    <settings defaultResolver="local" defaultConflictManager="latest-revision"/>
</ivysettings>

I can supply a complete project to reproduce the error. A fix for this problem would be highly
appriciated.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Thomas Laun

Robert Bosch GmbH
Telemedicine Platform  (CI/TMP)
Postfach 11 27
71301 Waiblingen
GERMANY
www.bosch.com

Tel. +49 (711) 811-3609689
PC-Fax +49 (711) 811-51849753
thomas.laun@de.bosch.com

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Hermann Scholl; Geschäftsführung: Franz Fehrenbach, Siegfried
Dais;
Bernd Bohr, Rudolf Colm, Volkmar Denner, Gerhard Kümmel, Wolfgang Malchow, Peter Marks,
Peter Tyroller; Uwe Raschke