ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kent Larsson <kent.lars...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE bug which results in a NullPointerException
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 18:02:38 GMT
Hi,

I'll create an issue tomorrow then. It seems JIRA is down at the
moment. Here is the log from today, I had some time to search JIRA
before it went down and it seemed that has been other
NullPointerException's at Eclipse startup with Eclipse Ganymede. Well,
maybe they're unrelated.

The JIRA issue is coming tomorrow. Here is the log:
http://pastebin.com/f6edb1295

By the way. Is there a way to attach the log when creating the JIRA
issue, or should I link to it using the pastebin link above? (It's set
to remain there "forever")

Best regards, Kent