ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kent Larsson <kent.lars...@gmail.com>
Subject IvyDE bug which results in a NullPointerException
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 12:25:56 GMT
Hi,

I think I'm experiencing a bug in the IvyDE plugin for Eclipse. It
might be better to throw this into the development mailing list, but
I'm not currently a subscriber to it so I'm trying here first. :-)

I get this error often after starting up Eclipse:
http://i39.tinypic.com/28wktw7.png

However I do not get it every time.

My setup information is:

Eclipse Platform version: 3.4.2, Build id: M20090211-1700
Apache Ivy version: 2.1.0.cr1_20090319213629
Apache IvyDE 2.0.0.beta1
All other plugins of latest stable version
Xubuntu 8.04
Java SE 6 from Sun

My ivy.xml file can be found here: http://pastebin.com/f5a5bf912

I do not use any ivysettings.xml (yet).

Is there a JIRA/BugZilla/Other issue system I should submit this to?

In case you need any more information, let me know and I'll do what I
can to help.

Also, is anyone else except me experiencing this? It still seems to
work quite well anyway, I can just tell it to resolve again when this
happens. But I would guess it's of interest as it is a tiny bit
annoying and would help making the plugin more reliable in case it
would be solved.

Best regards, Kent