ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From lemine youssef <youssef.m-lem...@nereide.biz>
Subject Re: Using a stand alone Ivy
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 15:29:36 GMT
Hi evrebody;

I' am telling my-self that my first message was not enough explained.
The main question is: is the Main.main(args) designed to deal with the
ivy from another
 java Program, or there is another way(s) ?
Feel free to request further explanation, if you want to clarify some
aspect this use case.

Reagrds,
Lemine Yousef.