ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Woodhead <adr...@last.fm>
Subject Re: vfs dav/http resolver
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 18:17:02 GMT
In answer to your question though, I think this is due to the
m2compatible="true" that you have set on the ibiblio resolver. I've
never used that flag but I have seen some discussion that that causes
dots to be replaced with slashes, which is what you are seeing. What
happens if you set that flag on the IvySvn resolver too? (or set it to
false on the ibiblio one)