ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Archie Cobbs <archie.co...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for jboss-javaee.jar
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 15:01:58 GMT
Slightly off-topic but... this sounds like a good opportunity to consolidate
effort: if someone wanted to contribute their working jboss ivy files to Ivy
RoundUp <http://code.google.com/p/ivyroundup/> then all can benefit from
them (right now Ivy RoundUp doesn't have any jboss modules yet).

-Archie

--
Archie L. Cobbs