ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject ivy buildlist task
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 22:29:48 GMT
I am trying to programmatically build up a list of build.xml files to pass into the ivy:buildlist
task.  My problem is that since this is generated dynamically, I don't know how to create
a dynamically generated fileset to pass to the buildlist command.  If all build.xml files
had a common parent directory, then I could create an includes property dynamically and then
specify a single fileset with the common parent directory and the dynamically generated includes
property.  However, I can't guarantee that all build.xml files will have a common parent directory.
 I would normally accomplish this with multiple filesets, but that cannot be done dynamically.
 Therefore, the only thing I can think of is to enhance the buildlist command and allow a
path to be specified along with a fileset.  A path can dynamically be generated since a path
can be appended to using the refid AND a path does not enforce a single common parent directory
for all build.xml files.

Any ideas?

---
Shawn Castrianni