ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Becheanu <daniel.beche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why am I getting some source jars and some runtimes?
Date Sat, 02 May 2009 01:25:06 GMT
Are you using the above for an ivy:retrieve? If so you can use "type"
attribute to get the artifact instead of source/javadoc. (jar for your
artifact).
Also you can control the retrieve pattern to be able to distinguish
between artifact types.
<ivy:retrieve pattern="${lib.dir}/[type]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"/>

Daniel