ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <spatialguru....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ivyroundup] Re: Looking for jboss-javaee.jar
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 19:19:40 GMT
use the jboss maven repo.  can also build ivy roundup configs w/
dependencies by looking at the POM files.  here's link to jboss-javaee.jar
for 5.0.1.GA

http://repository.jboss.com/maven2/org/jboss/javaee/jboss-javaee/5.0.1.GA/

Regards,

Mark Thomas
spatialguru.net@gmail.com
205.529.9013

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
   and your plans will succeed." - Proverbs 16:3