ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From rob08 <rob99br...@yahoo.com>
Subject sorting or ordering of resolved jars
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 02:30:19 GMT

Hi all,

I'm wondering if there's a way to specify that a certain dependency should
be higher or lower priority (order) in the resulting classpath.

My problems is that the vendor I'm working with delivers patches in separate
jars.  These jar contain classes that 'shadow' the standard class in the
standard jar.  I therefore need the patch jars to be earlier in the
classpath, or else the old, buggy class will be executed by my JUnit tests.

Also, some patches make previously private methods protected or public, etc.
which if course is a problem purely on a resolve basis.

Any tips?

Thanks,