ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From imihov <imi...@linkedin.com>
Subject Re: Settings & configuration for retrieving artifacts with classifier (javadoc, src, etc.)
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 18:09:13 GMT

Unfortunately, I cannot find anything in the Ivy documentation on usage of
the 'classifier' pattern/attribute. I see in the code that it is used in the
POM parser/reader, but nothing outside of that.

Let's say that I had the above pattern in my settings file. How would I tell
Ivy to retrieve the 'src' artifact? How would I map the configuration to it?

Thanks,
--ivo