ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From efe4itcc <efe4i...@gmail.com>
Subject Default settings
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 21:37:00 GMT

Hi there

I'm using ant-1.7.1 on WinXP and just tried ivy-2.1.0-rc1 today. I encounter
some difficulties as I try to modify  the default settings.

I do not want to have cache and repo data stored under %USERPROFILE% (not
enough storage left on C: drive), so following the tutorial I have modified
"ivy.default.ivy.user.dir"

To do that, I added the following to the "antrc_pre.bat" script used by ant
every time.
    -Divy.default.ivy.user.dir=D:/_DEVDATA/ApacheIvy/IvyDefaultUserDir
and also (-Duser.home=D:/.../HOME)

I checked that the property was set correctly via <echoproperties/>

I did not modify any other configuration file.

When I run the examples ("module configuration" in particular), I noticed
the local repo content is not written in my
"${ivy.default.ivy.user.dir}/local/" directory but under
"${user.home}/local"

In "ivysettings-local.xml", the default root is supposed to be set to the
appropriate value, but it does not work.
	<property name="ivy.local.default.root"
                                  value="${ivy.default.ivy.user.dir}/local"
                                  override="false"/>

If I define the additional property "ivy.local.default.root" in the
"antrc_pre.bat" script, repo directory is as expected.

Why is the property not set?
Running "ant -v" does not indicate any error (already defined property for
instance)

What am I missing?

Regards