ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Klaas1979 <klaas.pra...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Artifact Lock Failures
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 15:53:19 GMT

Hi,

is there any progress on this issue, maybe a Jira Ticket or something? We
have problems with concurrent use of the ivy cache on our build server and
the artifact-lock strategy does not work. When I am using it local with an
empty cache the resolve + retrieve does not even finish after 1 hour(!!!).
It makes very slow progress as if some looks time out or something :(

Regards Klaas