ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Gilles Sadowski <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject Re: Changing revision does not update the cache
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 14:24:22 GMT
Hi.

> This is what I have for my resolver
>     <filesystem
>         name="local"
>         checkmodified="true"
>         changingMatcher="regexp"
>         changingPattern=".*_SNAPSHOT">
>       <ivy pattern="${ivy.local.default.root}/${repo.ivy.pat}" />
>       <artifact pattern="${ivy.local.default.root}/${repo.artifact.pat}" />
>     </filesystem>
>
> While it shouldn't matter, you might try using the attribute "checkmodified"
> instead of "checkModified" and see if that fixes your parse error.

Indeed the documentation says "checkModified" but only "checkmodified"
avoids the "ParseException"!

As for retrieving the newest version, those 3 additional attributes don't
change anything :-(

Thanks for your reply anyway.
Gilles

P.S. I've just tried this with the latest jar from here:
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Ant/job/Ivy/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/build/artifact/org.apache.ivy_2.2.0.20090420130255.jar