ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Geoff Clitheroe <g.clithe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sorting or ordering of resolved jars
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 21:28:18 GMT
Hi Rob,

I'm not sure that the shadowing is easy to deal with in pure Ivy
(unless the vendor is providing Ivy files with nice configs or you
write your own).  You could look at latest strategies and conflict
resolution

http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/2.1.0-rc1/settings/latest-strategies.html
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/2.1.0-rc1/settings/conflict-managers.html

But if there are no configs available for you to work from then it may
be simplest to deal with how you set up the classpath in ant with
different pathelements?

Cheers,
Geoff