ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From OsoRojo <osoroj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with IvyDE retrieve ?
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 04:05:21 GMT
2 Things to check, one obvious and one less so:

1) Make sure your using either workspace default settings configured via the
preferences page OR project specific settings via right click on the ivy
library in the project and selecting properties.  I toyed with workspace
settings longer than I care to admit before I realized I had at some point
enabled project settings which overrode them.  (on a side note, it would be
much easier to configure IvyDE settings via the PROJECT properties and not
the libraries properties.  Remembering where that was took me awhile and is
very non standard)

2) On the retrieve tab, make sure you specify which artifacts you want to
download by type.  So in the types field, remove the asterisk and specify
jar (or whatever your artifact is).  The default 'all' using asterisk
currently doesn't work.

There's a bug somewhere on point 2 but I don't remember if it's resolved and
not released, resurfaced or what.  I do know that my retrieve doesn't work
unless I specify the artifact type though.

Hope this helps.

OsoRojo