ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Buck, Robert" <rb...@verisign.com>
Subject Are IVY Default Repositories Mandatory?
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 14:16:26 GMT
Good morning,

The documentation states:

"This default settings mainly consist of 3 kind of repositories...
First, several repositories uses the same root in your filesystem.
Referenced as ${ivy.default.ivy.user.dir}, this is by default the
directory .ivy2 in your user home."

Is this to imply that the local, shared, and public repositories are
mandatory?

>From my use it seems that local is mandatory since though I set up my
own custom resolvers, caches, and repositories, I still get stuff in
${user.home}.

Bob