ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "riki.eng" <riki....@inbox.com>
Subject ivy:install and source/javadoc artifacts
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:14:39 GMT

Hi guys,
we are using a simple tool that given some coordinates fetches the jar from
maven central and copies it in our enterprise repo using the ivy:install
task.
I am running into a couple of issues and I was wondering if anybody had
similar problems (and found solutions :-) ).
* sometimes ivy:install returns the source jar instead of the regular one.
* I would actually like to copy all the jars from the maven repo, the main
one, the sources and the javadoc ones. I have not been able to do that using
the ivy:install task.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Riccardo