ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "jeff.t.bowman" <j...@bowmansarrow.us>
Subject Installing Apache Ivy 2.1.0-rc1 - missing jar files on the download site for automatic install
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 16:31:13 GMT

In the install instructions
(http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/2.1.0-rc1/install.html), there is a
build.xml code snippet to automatically install ivy without having to
download the source code and manually compile it. However, the only jar
files that exist seem to be for 2.0.0-beta1. I'm not interested in
downloading and compiling ivy manually for my entire organization. I'd like
to be able to just change my build settings to get the version I'm
interested in (in this case 2.1.0-rc1). Are you going to put ivy.jar on the
download site?

Thanks!

Jeff