ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Martin Zdila <m.zd...@mwaysolutions.com>
Subject Re: how to get list of all modules depending on a concrete one?
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 15:19:22 GMT
thanks for your reply, chris

On Friday 17 April 2009 16:57:18 Hilton, Chris wrote:
> I don't know about the API, but you could look at the code for the
> buildlist task and work your way back.

yes, this was my fallback idea. but i was hoping for a better solution as this
feature could be a common requirement. i think gradle handles such backward
dependency (resompiling all dependent projects), but i don't feel to check
their code :o) and subscribe to another one mailing list to ask them :-/