ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Martin Zdila <m.zd...@mwaysolutions.com>
Subject Re: debian-like virtual modules
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 15:15:43 GMT
thanks for your answer.

osgi service providers is exactly for what we need this feature :-). i think
i'll file an issue.

currently we are using embedded ivy in our proprietary building application.
i'll try to use custom extra properties (along other we already use) to
achieve my requirement for now, but this will not be "standardized way" of
course.

--
Martin Zdila
CTO