ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Martin Zdila <>
Subject how to get list of all modules depending on a concrete one?
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 11:24:24 GMT

we are using embedded apache ivy in our build tool (written in java, no ant).
i need an information about what other modules depend on the concrete module.
the reason is that if i change some module, i also need to recompile all
modules depending on it. as for input i can provide ModuleDescriptors of all
the projects in the workspace and ModuleDescriptor of the project the other
modules depend on. please tell me some hint what class/method should i use
from the Ivy API. many methods are not documented so i am often only guessing.

thanks in advance
best regards
Martin Zdila

M-Way Solutions Slovakia s.r.o.