ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Garima Bathla <garima.bat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom Cache Managers
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 22:11:56 GMT
Sorry clicked on sent button too early.

Well My point was either there is an issue in the documentation , or this
functionality is yet not supported or may be there is no need to register CM
(  I am doubt it) .

Unlike Latest-strategies, lock-strategies, triggers , caches element does
not allow to insert any element except cache. I will try to do test out my
custom cache manager and will let you all know.