ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Garima Bathla <garima.bat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom Cache Managers
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 21:34:32 GMT
Thanks Maarten,

Looks like there might be an issue either with the documentation  : Because
as per the documentation I cannot insert any xml tag under caches tag, if I
could then I will be able to configure the cache manager as you said. But in
Apache Ivy R 2 C1  there can only be a cache element defined under caches,
and not any xml element

http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/2.1.0-rc1/settings/caches/cache.html

Unlike