ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Tom Widmer <tom.wid...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Possible bug in Ivy 2.0.0? I get undeterministic behavior.
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 10:17:42 GMT
Maarten Coene wrote:
> I think it's caused because Ivy automatically adds source and javadocs artifacts to the
maven modules if they are available. When you do the ivy:retrieve, you will also retrieve
these sources/javadocs, but your retrieve-pattern maps the sources/javadocs artifacts to the
same file as the artifact with the class-files.

> You can solve it by either:
> - add the [type] token to your retrieve pattern, or
> - add type="jar" when calling ivy:retrieve
>
> Maarten

Or set up your configuration mappings to avoid the javadocs and sources:
conf="runtime->*"
is generally a bad idea - I tend to use 'default' rather than '*' if I
just want the compile and runtime jars.

Tom