ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Gilles Scokart <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ivy doesnt reflect distributionManagement in POM ?
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 18:22:23 GMT
The problem with the distribution managment section is that it can point to
any kind of URL, including web page.  The original purpose for this (at
least that was my understanding at that time) was to allow click through
distribution of a library.  As the purpose is to force the user to download
it manually, we don't do it automatically, even if in this specific case it
could be possible.

I think there is a jira ticket about that with a longer discussion.

Gilles Scokart