ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Woods <swoods...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Conflict managers - using revConstraints?
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 16:06:05 GMT
Maarten,
I got really excited when I saw your message last night figuring that that
would make all the difference in the world... but alas... when I attempted
to do what you suggested, I received a java.lang.StackOverflowError.

I'm going to hook it up to a debugger and step through it to see what's
going on... I do think that's the right idea though. Thanks for pointing me
in the right direction!

Steve