ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Woods <swoods...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Packager resolver - javadoc in restricted mode
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:45:22 GMT
Well, yeah... I know that you can just set restricted="false" - I said
as much. But this opens the flood gates for all kinds of malicious
behavior. As far as I know, javadoc should be safe enough to run in
restricted mode.

It would be nice to be able to run javadoc _without_ having to set
restricted to "false".