ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Foreman, Alex \(IDEAS\)" <Alexander.Fore...@morganstanley.com>
Subject Forced revision
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 10:31:29 GMT
We have many modules being resolved in our projects, one of them _always_ has '(forced)' after
it and none of the others do.

For example:
[3.0.0] organization#module;3.0.0 (forced)

The only difference I can see in this module is that it has extraAttributes.  Is this the
cause?  We have not got forced = true set anywhere.  And I cant see how the extraAttribute
would add (forced) in.

Can anyone suggest the root of this?

Many thanks,

Alex Foreman
Morgan Stanley | IDEAS Practice Areas
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 01
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20 7677-5732
Alexander.Foreman@morganstanley.com