ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Retrieve the list of confs
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 22:35:53 GMT

You could take a look at the implementation of the ivy:info ant task, which can retrieve the
list of configurations from a module:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/ivy/core/trunk/src/java/org/apache/ivy/ant/IvyInfo.java

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Garima Bathla <garima.bathla@gmail.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 9:10:05 PM
Subject: Retrieve the list of confs

My requirement is to programmaticlly retrieve the list of confs for a given
module and revision.

e.g. Given a Module name = [XXX] revision=[1.0.0] and ivysettings.xml
already in place; what API I can use to retrieve the list of confs available
for this module, in any of the repositories those are listed in
ivysettings.xml.

Also please note that I need a Java API; ( Also at this point I am using
Apache Ivy standalone, not invoking Ivy via ant tasks).

Thanks,
Garima.