ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@freemail.hu>
Subject Re: How to prevent "unknown resolver" errors?
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 16:18:44 GMT
Wednesday, March 11, 2009, 4:28:52 PM, Brown, Carlton wrote:

> Are you overriding the defaultCache attribute in your ivysettings file,
> or are you just defining caches as attributes of resolvers?

Aha! I only set the last. I never realized that
<caches defaultCacheDir="..."> does what it does. It seems it solves
the problem, so thanks a lot! (I believe I read all the pages about
the concepts, but don't remember this things was addressed. If it
isn't, it should be.)

Best regards,
 Daniel Dekany