ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Schl├Ąpfer <Andreas.Schlaep...@crealogix.com>
Subject Actions based on resolved (extended) configurations
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 21:29:46 GMT
How can I write an Ant-task that does some action based on what configurations
I have resolved including extended configurations?

Let's assume I have the following configurations in ivy.xml:

    <conf name="defaultConf" extends="conf1,conf2" />
    <conf name="conf1" />
    <conf name="conf2" />

and the configuration on the resolve task is not set, I get the following
property:

ivy.resolved.configurations=defaultConf, conf1, conf2

I'd use the property ivy.resolved.configurations to trigger a configuration
dependant action. If the property contains conf1 action1 could be triggered,
if conf2 action2 could be triggered. So far so good.

When I specify conf="defaultConf" on the resolve task, I get:

ivy.resolved.configurations=defaultConf

As far as I can see it's not possible to find out which configurations
defaultConf extends. How can I find out what configurations are resolved
including extended configurations? I'd expect defaultConf, conf1, conf2 in
some property.

Am I missing something or is there possibly a completely other approach to the
problem?

Thanks!
Andreas