ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kent Larsson <kent.lars...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE - Is it possible to have it download sources & javadocs?
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 16:26:10 GMT
It's "Ivy 2.0.0 (20090108225011) -- IvyDE 2.0.0.beta1" and I'm using
Eclipse Ganymede. It's the same for all libraries under ivy.xml [*],
they all have an empty Javadoc location and some have source filled in
(the ones who has source). Yet it works, I see the Javadoc if I hoover
over elements in the Java editor, and it's not something I've setup
myself. Strange?

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 9:51 AM, Nicolas Lalevée
<nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org> wrote:
> On jeudi 12 mars 2009 19:31:41 Kent Larsson wrote:
>> Ah, I thought it would work attaching them. But I guess it did not.
>>
>> :-) Sorry for that!
>>
>> Here is a link to the image: http://i39.tinypic.com/4lioo2.png
>
> So the javadoc is not attached. Which IvyDE exact version you are working with
> ? You will find versions on the top of the IvyDE global preference page.
>
> Nicolas
>
>> On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 7:08 PM, Nicolas Lalevée
>>
>> <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org> wrote:

>> > We don't see your image attachment on the mailing list. Probably for some
>> > security reason.
>> >
>> > But I have created an empty project with the ivy.xml file you provided
>> > earlier, and I have the javadoc attached to the wicket jar. And I am
>> > using the trunk versions of IvyDE and Ivy.
>> >
>> > Nicolas

IvyDE page

solution this Friday

developers around?