ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kent Larsson <kent.lars...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible bug in Ivy 2.0.0? I get undeterministic behavior.
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 21:26:13 GMT
I agree. Otherwise the user is depending on luck on each build. :-)

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 10:24 PM, Maarten Coene <maarten_coene@yahoo.com> wrote:
> There is already an issue for it if I'm not mistaken...
> I think it would be better if Ivy throws an error when retrieving 2 different artifacts
to the same file...

> Maarten

to the maven modules if they are available. When you do the ivy:retrieve, you will also retrieve
these sources/javadocs, but your retrieve-pattern maps the sources/javadocs artifacts to the
same file as the artifact with the class-files.