ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Martin Weber <m.we...@razorcat.com>
Subject IvyDE - Problems with proxy settings on resolve
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 13:48:12 GMT
Hi all,
first of all, thanks for the great tool!

We have set up a company wide repository, which works fine with Ivy
invoked from Ant.
We use the http-Protocol to access that repository. Additionally, we
have a HTTP proxy for outbound connections.

With IvyDE, resolve is not possible, it seems that the setting of the
system property 'http.nonProxyHosts' is ignored, whereas the setting of
'http.proxyHost' is _not_ ignored.
On resolve, IvyDE will always connect to the HTTP proxy instead of
contacting the repository server.

Both of the system properties come from Eclipse preferences
(Preferences/General/Network Connections). If I change that setting to
'Direct connection to the internet', resolve works fine. But that
setting would in turn block the update manager:-(

I am using the latest version of IVyDE from trunk.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
	Martin

--