ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kirby Files <kfi...@masergy.com>
Subject Re: How to prevent "unknown resolver" errors?
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 14:24:51 GMT
Daniel Dekany wrote on 03/11/2009 10:13 AM:
>> Then you can reference any of these settings:
>>
>> <ivy:resolve settingsRef="masergy.settings" ... />
>
> Yeah, that's what I do too of course. And then come all the "unknown
> resolver" messages... so I recon it's not really supported after all.
> I mean, digging the archives it turns out it's like that in earlier
> versions too, so it's not even a 2.0.0 bug.

The other approach would be to describe what you're trying to do, and
perhaps folks on the list can help suggest how that can be
accomplished without multiple settings (chained resolvers,
returnFirst=true, handling artifact statuses and revisions, resolve
and conflict strategies, etc.).

Thanks,
---
Kirby Files