ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Alan Chaney <a...@writingshow.com>
Subject Re: Ivyide and multiple dependent projects
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 16:48:30 GMT
Hi Nicolas

I think I've found the problem - apologies, I think it is "finger
trouble" on my part (as we used say when I was in electronics)

I think that when I was getting the build files correct for one project
I was occasionally flushing the ivy cache.

If I followed this with a Project->clean with automatic rebuild a lot of
dependencies for the sub projects were missing, because, of course the
ivy.xml file for one project doesn't necessarily contain all the
dependencies for the other projects.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Alan