ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Alan Chaney <a...@writingshow.com>
Subject Ivyide and multiple dependent projects
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 17:39:56 GMT
Hi

I'm using ivy2.0.0/ivyide2.0.0.beta/eclipse 3.4

I have a number of projects which all contribute to a number of wars
(not all sub-projects are in every war.)

I've been converting these to use ivyIde. I've been editing each ivy.xml
file for each project to specify the dependencies for that project. It
all works fine on a per project basis - that is, I can right-click on
the ivy.xml entry in the project menu and 'resolve'.

However, if I clean and rebuild all the projects at once I get some
weird errors. It looks like ivyide is not recreating the classpath on a
'per project' basis, but just for all the projects.

Is this so?

Regards

Alan Chaney