ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Archie Cobbs <archie.co...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: rereport, exclude dependencies
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 01:43:28 GMT
This is specific to Ivy RoundUp, and so may not be useful to you, but anyway
here is an XSL that we use to generate dependency graphs:

  http://ivyroundup.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/src/xsl/modgraph.xsl

You would have to hack on it. It requires the existence of a modules.xml
"directory" file.

FWIW.

-Archie

--