ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Lars Blomenkamp <manni...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: trying to configure the Hudson Ivy plugin
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 10:48:33 GMT

Hi there,
I haven't tried out the IVY-Plugin yet so I just can say sth. about Hudson.
As far as I know, Hudson just builds projects that have to be build after
another one. Example: You've got a core-module and some other projects using
the core. Configuring the core you're able to build other projects
afterward. The other way round in your "sub"-projects you're able to
say:"also build this project after one of the following has been build". So
you can trigger the building of your project from two sides but just from
one cause.

Greets
Lars