ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Matt Goldspink <mattgoldspi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: example ivy & build.xml file for spring/jsf/hibernate project
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 20:53:22 GMT

I wrote a blog post showing how to set up your project to use spring's
repository compass-projects own Maven repository and falling back to the
ibiblio maven repository here which will hopefully show how to get started:

http://www.mattgoldspink.co.uk/2009/03/01/using-ivy-with-springs-repository-and-other-maven-repositories/