ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Damm <bd...@silverspringnet.com>
Subject Re: Why am I getting some source jars and some runtimes?
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:47:36 GMT
Hi there fnord,

  I'm going to guess that you are collapsing your classpath via a copy
operation, and you're ending up with some of the jars being source and some of
them being runtimes, is that right?  Further, I'm going to assume you got your
jars from maven, perhaps via the ivy:install task?   Is that right?

If so, then what is happening is:

- The jars from maven have many configurations, one of which is source, and
includes the source jar.
- The default configuration mapping is *->*
- Therefore, by default ivy includes all artifacts.

So, if you add something like:

     <configurations defaultconfmapping="default->default">
         <conf name="default" />
     </configurations>

Then you should be good.

(change the conf name as per your requirements)

Cheers
-Ben

--
Benjamin Damm