ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Garima Bathla <garima.bat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: not picking up ivysettlings.xml
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 22:44:46 GMT
Well lets say you are invoking an ant target which inturn is invoking ivy
ant tasks and these tasks read ivysettings.xml to read the repository
configuration.

In you build.xml file create a property ivy.instance and assign it the value
of your custom ivysettings path.

<property name="ivy.instance" value="ivysettings path" />